North American HyperWorks Technology Conference
Driving Innovation with Enterprise Simulation
We are delighted to invite you to Altair Engineering’s
2007 HyperWorks Technology Conference, held this
year on October 2 - 3 in Troy, Mich.
In recent years, the HTC has grown to one of the largest engineering simulation-focused events in North America, with attendance of more than 400 professionals last year. This year, industry thought-leaders will share how CAE technology helped them to innovate their designs, accelerate product development processes and become more competitive in a rapidly-changing marketplace.
Director of Global CAE
At HTC07, you will:
Attend the HTC07 if you are interested in topics such as
- Learn about the vision behind HyperWorks and developments Altair has planned for the future
- See what’s coming in the future version of HyperWorks 9.0
- Understand how industry experts from various industries apply HyperWorks to solve their design problems, as well as how they become more innovative
- Increase your knowledge of HyperWorks in one of the conference workshops
- Network with other engineering experts and discuss the latest development in simulation and product development
HTC 2007: Expanding the Scope
- Enterprise Simulation
- NVH and Durability Analysis
- Structural Optimization
- Multi-Body Dynamics
- Manufacturing Simulation
- Simulation Data Management
- CAE Process Automation
In 2007, we are expanding the scope of the conference. Day One will highlight Altair’s future direction and include presentations from industry leaders on the benefits of enterprise simulation.
On Day Two, attendees will have the opportunity to choose from various, parallel sessions. In addition, complimentary technical workshops will be held to help you to increase your HyperWorks skill.
The technical workshops include in-depth discussions and live demonstrations of core HyperWorks functionalities. The sessions are designed for users and managers who want to gain a more detailed understanding of a specific topic.
Presenting companies include:
- Boston Scientific
- General Motors
- Hitachi Trucks
- Honda North America
- John Deere
View Conference Invitation
Registration is FREE. Reserve your spot today!