Enterprise reports, definition, auto-creation and publishing
Altair's Automated Reporting Director (ARD) empowers engineers by removing the non-value add tasks associated with the mechanics of report generation. Engineers can focus entirely on interpreting and understanding simulation results as opposed to manually creating required reports.
With ARD, an engineer can export simulation data to PowerPoint with one click allowing more time to focus on the interpretation and understanding of the results. ARD is an invaluable tool to use whenever an engineer has the need to create, exchange, or present simulation result reports internally and externally.
• Decreases report generation time by up to 80%
• Automatically creates single pages for each result and group combination in HyperView
• Generates an interactive overview result table and highlights critical results
• Exports results to PowerPoint and allows addition of animated gifs/h3d
• Runs in batch mode
• Is solver independent
Ideal for Organizations that:
• Perform frequent reports to document models and results
• Want a standardized appearance for their reports
• Want to allow the engineer to focus on the interpretation and understanding of critical resultsDownload the Automated Reporting Director Brochure