Learn how Maple can be applied to thermal engineering analysis, assisting in applications such as:
- Modeling the heat flows across a vapor-compression refrigeration cycle
- Simulating a lumped parameter model of a heat exchanger
- Calculating the heat changes necessary to condition air into the human comfort zone
- Finding the parameters that maximize the efficiency of a regenerative Rankine cycle
- Investigating how different fluids and process parameters affect the efficiency of an organic Rankine cycle
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about product training, news, events, and more!