HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance lets users simulate and explore more design possibilities and innovate faster using all the power and resources of the HyperWorks CAE suite. Design teams benefit from HPC for CAE without the capital and operational expenses or the IT resources required to house, install and maintain a powerful, sophisticated HPC cluster.
Altair’s HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance is a CAE cloud solution, bringing software (SaaS) to Altair customers within a single and intuitive portal. It offers a per-node-per-month business model that organizations can consume over a 12 month period whenever it is needed.
Why HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance
Begin executing and exploring CAE jobs within a short amount of time to start afresh or scale out jobs. Add and start using HPC resources in a matter of days instead of weeks or even months.
Robust Design Capabilities:
Expand CAE computing capacity and quickly utilize HPC for massive virtual exploration. Large-scale exploration is made possible with faster simulation run times and shorter design cycles with Altair’s solvers and HPC solutions to manage the process.
Gain Competitive Advantage:
Productize HPC with easy scalability and unlimited access to Altair’s best-in class engineering software and workload management tools, HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance gives you a competitive edge, enables growth, and prepares you to easily take on larger projects that demand greater compute capabilities.
HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance allows companies to expand CAE computing capacity and quickly utilize HPC so that they can intelligently manage resources efficiently.
HyperWorks Unlimited delivers a unique value to organizations by providing the hardware, off-the-shelf software and support needed to integrate engineering processes. Essentially, Altair is productizing HPC for any company to leverage so that this type of capability is no longer only possible for large organizations.
Gain the Power of HyperWorks
The HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance extends the power and flexibility of running Altair HyperWorks suite with unlimited licensing on a state of the art, scalable HPC cloud platform, to meet growing simulation demand bursts. Access the HPC simulation environment on a monthly basis through HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance.
HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance currently provides access to the following software solutions:
- Altair RADIOSS: Complete finite element solver for structural analysis
- Altair FEKO: Comprehensive suite for Electromagnetic Analysis (EM)
- Altair AcuSolve: Leading general-purpose Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solver
- Altair OptiStruct: Award-winning design synthesis and structural optimization solver
- Altair MotionSolve: Comprehensive suite for analysis of Multibody System performance
- Altair BatchMesher: High-fidelity FE-mesher for large assemblies in one click
- Altair HyperStudy: Design exploration tool to create design variants, manage runs and collect data
Features & Specifications
HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance is built on the secure, strong and highly available Infrastructure of Amazon Web Services (AWS) globally. It is being offered in the following locations:
- North America (US through US West and East data centers of AWS)
- Brazil (Sao Paolo – limited instances available)
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Australia (Sydney)
- EMEA (through Ireland and Frankfurt)
- India / Korea / Malaysia / Singapore (Singapore data centers of AWS)
HyperWorks Unlimited Virtual Appliance is powered by HyperWorks and PBS Works software applications. HyperWorks Unlimited comes with unlimited access to Altair products and can be integrated with third party software applications as well.
What Users Are Saying
- 75% of users that employed HyperWorks Unlimited computing resources in a trial found it useful to their project and 100% were able to complete the same or more amount of work compared to their previous computing environment.
- 100% of users that operated HyperWorks Unlimited in a trial found the computing performance to be the same or faster than their previous computing environment.
- 88% of participants in the HyperWorks Unlimited trial rated their experience positive or extremely positive.
- 100% of HyperWorks Unlimited trial participants would recommend HyperWorks Unlimited to a colleague or friend.