Increase Packaging Profit Margins Through Simulation-driven Design
In this webinar, we will show how computer simulation is being used to help packaging companies predict design behavior and response, and prevent product failure when subjected to various conditions. Many companies typically think they do not have the time, resources, or funds to implement simulation into their product development. On the contrary, the well-documented ROI secured from implementing successful simulation strategies can help drastically increase profit margins.
In this webinar, you will learn how simulation is used to answer questions such as:
- How much force is required to open or close a lid?
- How much load can be applied until a bottle or container buckles?
- What impact loads can a package withstand before internal contents are affected?
- Is the secondary and tertiary packaging sufficient to withstand vibrations and loads encountered while transporting?
- How should a Geneva wheel, cam mechanism, or linkage be designed to accommodate the transfer of a part in a machine?
- How can internet connectivity (IoT) be utilized with packaging?
We will also demonstrate how simulation is helping to drive the design of stronger, lighter and more innovative 3D printed parts.