Artificial intelligence (AI) was once the talk of science fiction authors and only the most optimistic computer scientists and engineers. But today, it’s becoming the driving force behind the most competitive modern business operations. At Future.AI 2022, we’ve brought together a myriad of industry experts who will talk about the contemporary AI landscape, how organizations can leverage today’s AI tools, where the future of AI is headed in the coming years, and more. In addition, there will be technology demonstrations, panel discussions, guides, and training. In short, Future.AI 2022 is your guide to everything AI, where you’ll learn how AI can augment decision-making, accelerate innovation, streamline projects and workflows, automate repetitive and time-intensive tasks, and keep you competitive in today’s hyper-connected, complex world.
This year’s event will feature speakers from some of the biggest names in the industry, including presentations from Google, Intel, Tech Mahindra, AMD, Sky, Vian AI, IDC, AXIATA, Standard Chartered Bank, Prodrive, and Altair executives and technology experts. This year’s free event will take place remotely on June 28-29, and will feature live translation into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. It will also be presented in two time zones: Central European Summer Time (CEST) for the European/Middle Eastern and Asia/Pacific regions, and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) for North and South America. Below is a condensed agenda that features some of this year’s key presentations.
Day one will explore the current and future data analytics and AI technology landscape and give viewers an in-depth idea of how AI evolves and strengthens business and research strategies and operations. On this first day, viewers will gain insights from people and organizations utilizing analytics and AI to solve complex challenges and redefine their organizational strategies. Some key presentations you won’t want to miss:
- "Keynote: Human Centered AI for the Enterprise," presented by Dr. Vishal Sikka, chairman and founder, Vian AI. As AI initiatives gain momentum within organizations, the challenge of operationalizing and managing these models at scale becomes increasingly complex. Discover how organizations can empower their employees and experts to meet the challenge of deploying smart, monitored, and evolving AI technology.
- “Thrive With an AI-First Strategy – Today and Tomorrow,” presented by Ritu Jyoti, group vice president, worldwide artificial intelligence and automation research practice global AI research lead, IDC. Learn how the global pandemic has compressed digital transformation journeys for organizations of all sizes and industries, and how AI can be the key for unlocking groundbreaking new developments in cancer research, climate change, financial markets, and more.
- “The Importance and Impact of Diversity in Technology,” presented by Roshni Joshi, director of customer engineering, Google. Learn how diversity is a cornerstone for an AI-driven future, and how Google is implementing its AI tools to create a more diverse, more equitable organization.
- “Journey to AI,” presented by Miriam Vizvary, vice president of data and analytics, Sky. Learn how Sky utilizes AI to create digital foundations and implement real-time machine learning, social media analysis tools, and how Altair and other technology accelerators are leading the charge in legacy-to-cloud strategies.
- “Reimagine Finance Transformation to Achieve Operational Excellence,” presented by Vivek Sood, chief financial officer, AXIATA. Learn how machine learning and AI are redefining the financial sector, and how organizations can take advantage of AI and data analytics tools – no matter their size or industry.
Day two is focused on hands-on training and panel discussions meant to give viewers direct knowledge and insight they can take into their own organizations. Hear from roundtables, fireside chats, and partner sessions to learn how to advance your digitalization strategies. Some key presentations from day two include:
- “Altair Monarch Deep Dive: A Comprehensive, Interactive Training,” presented by Altair’s Harrison Murphy, director of AMER solutions, and Allegra Missildine, data analytics solutions specialist. In this interactive training, familiarize yourself with Monarch’s key features and abilities, including basic and advanced report design, Excel report design, tabular data preparation, and more.
- “Panel Discussion: Fraud, Risk, and Regulatory Management – The Way Forward,” presented by Tech Mahindra’s Ashirvad Patnaik, BFSI vertical lead for data analytics and AI, Pasupathy Anandh, C360 vertical lead for data analytics and AI, and Hemang Naik, global head for AI solutions and offerings. In this session, hear from Tech Mahindra experts as they discuss how to navigate today’s often chaotic financial and regulatory landscape, and how AI and machine learning can help organizations guard themselves from fraud, risk, and other geopolitical disruptions.
Reserve Your Spot
The world of AI is growing and evolving every day – reserve your spot at Future.AI 2022 to get the latest insight and expertise than can help organizations stay ahead of the curve. Click here to reserve your free spot at Future.AI 2022, and to learn more about the event and the presenters and experts that will be featured.