In today’s fast-paced, ever-evolving digital landscape, organizations must be prepared to digitalize operations so they can stay ahead of the competition. At Tech Mahindra, we understand that digital transformation can be daunting, especially for organizations who’ve relied on legacy systems or other analog processes. That’s why we leverage our expertise to make the transformation seamless and intuitive from the customer end – that way, you can focus on what matters most.
We have a lot of experience dealing with digital transformation – after all, our 145,000+ experts have helped more than 1,190 customers from 90 countries leverage next-generation technologies like 5G, blockchain, quantum computing, artificial intelligence (AI), cybersecurity, and more. Our comprehensive, end-to-end digital transformation technologies have been used by companies of all stripes, from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
A Modern Partnership
To maximize our digital transformation services, we’ve partnered with Altair, who offers a best-in-class, cloud-native open architecture data analytics and AI portfolio, along with other AI and high-performance computing (HPC) capabilities. This system integrator partnership will give customers even more power than before, and it will streamline and hasten digital transformation journeys across business verticals. By pairing Altair’s software technology with our ability to deliver enterprise-wide digital transformation programs, customers can now generate even more actionable insight from their data.
Through this partnership with Altair, Tech Mahindra customers can now leverage:
- Altair® Monarch® – An enterprise-class data transformation and automation solution that delivers intuitive, self-service structured and automated data preparation capabilities
- Altair® Knowledge Studio® – A leading data science solution with a world-class decision tree and top-notch scoring capabilities
- Altair® Panopticon™ – A best-in-class stream processing and visualization tool, and the only technology that lets users thread data at various frequencies to provide BI dashboards, real-time dashboards, and control panels
- Altair® SmartWorks™ – A tool that harnesses the full power of AI, data analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) and pairs them with dynamic tools and a collaborative environment
- Seamlessly integrated ML and MLOps tools –All of which empower augmented, data-driven decisions. These easy-to-use, no code data transformation, ML, and real-time data visualization and stream processing solutions enable executives, financial analysts, and data scientists to use data analytics and AI to discover data-driven insights, gain competitive advantages and drive next-level business results.
- WPS Analytics – A unified platform with a processing engine that incorporates a built-in SAS language compiler with the flexibility to mix open source languages into a single program.
Together, Altair and Tech Mahindra can provide a turnkey solution that solves organizations’ most complex digital transformation challenges, including tricky areas like risk mitigation, regulatory oversights, new customer engagement channels, operational insight, and more.
“In an era where all major enterprises are adopting digital-and cloud-led solutions for their businesses, Tech Mahindra is extremely proud to partner with Altair to augment the adoption of joint data and analytics solution and service offerings which we deliver together as strategic global partners,” said Saurabh Jha, senior vice president and global head – Data & Analytics Business Unit, Tech Mahindra. “With this partnership, we intend to take core Altair products such as Monarch, Knowledge Studio, and Panopticon to mature markets and help organizations scale up their businesses – thereby assuring return on investment.”
“As businesses embrace digital transformation, it’s imperative that they work with the right solution provider and analytics platform to unlock the full potential of their data. Tech Mahindra and Altair represent a powerful partnership to help businesses implement and achieve their digitalization goals,” said Piush Patel, senior vice president, strategic relationships, Altair.