Technical Support for Altair PBS Works™ Solutions
Altair provides both basic and dedicated support offerings to meet your business, technical, and cost requirements.
- North America: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday (excluding holidays)
- EMEA: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the global zone where licensed, Monday–Friday (excluding holidays)
- APAC: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the global zone where licensed, Monday–Friday (excluding holidays)
- 24/7 and other custom support offerings are available on request — talk to an Altair representative about negotiating this for your site.
If you need immediate support for Altair Access, Control, PBS Professional, or SAO, contact us by phone at any of our office locations or use Altair Connect to complete a request.
For Altair Accelerator, Accelerator Plus, Allocator, FlowTracer, Monitor, and Hero support please visit aap-support.pbsworks.com
Open-source Licensing Support
Please submit questions about Altair PBS Professional open source to the open-source community. For information about receiving commercial support via PBS Professional, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Services and Consulting
Altair offers a variety of professional services to enhance your custom implementation of any Altair PBS Works product. Our team of project managers, account engineers, installation technicians, and trainers can collaborate with client teams on-site or remotely to:
- Evaluate: Analyze the unique needs of your users and your technology environment and configuration
- Propose: Recommend specific improvements to improve your process flow, simply administration and usage, or extend and customize your environment
- Implement: Work with your team to optimize your environment by implementing updates
- Educate: Increase your team's expertise via on-site or remote training and Q&A
A sampling of Altair professional services:
- Software integration
- Plugin implementation
- Application benchmarking
- Custom scripting and configuration work
- Porting legacy workload management codes
Reporting and Analytics
The data analytics function within Altair Control provides the data and utilization insights you need to forecast usage and inform future planning and growth. Implement Altair Control to:
- Accurately plan capacity growth of hardware and software licenses by forecasting use based on real historical data
- Reduce spend by sharing expensive licenses and raising utilization
- Meet project deadlines by minimizing IT bottlenecks
- Get more work done by identifying and exploiting valleys in license usage
- Improve contract terms when negotiating the purchase or renewal of software licenses thanks to improved understanding of actual usage