Learn how to design control loops directly in the z-domain. The digital control design is easily accomplished in PSIM. In this webinar, you can learn how to design your control loops directly in the z-domain and how PSIM handles a z-domain control definition. Learn to set up an AC sweep that includes the digital delay impact and see how converting a stable s-domain controller into the z-domain will sometimes lead to instability.
Main learning points:
- Use of ZOH, 1/Z elements
- AC sweep with ZOH and 1/Z
- Use of the s2z converter utility
- Digital compensator definition with SmartCtrl
- How the PSIM engine interprets digital elements
- How to discretize the execution of a c block.
Partner products used: SmartCtrl