PSIM has several features which allow for a close-loop motor drive to be quickly designed, simulated, and implemented. This webinar uses all of them to go from design to working prototype with close loop speed and current loop.
- Real motor parameter ID with InstaSPIN based routine
- PSIM Motor Control Design Suite to design digital PI for: Id, Iq, Speed
- Implement with code generation
- InstaSPIN for theta calculation
- Sliding Mode Observer (SMO)
This webinar shows a complete workflow using:
- Texas Instruments LaunchpadXL F28069M
- Boost XL
- DRV8305EVM 3-phase inverter
- Anaheim Automation BLY172S-24V-4000
Variations of this workflow will be appropriate for implementing Field Oriented Control (FOC) on most permanent magnet 3-phase motors: BLDC/SPM or IPM.